9.06.2011

The pen's in my hand, ending unplanned...

Staring at the blank page before me...

Today I have rekindled my love for Unwritten by Nastasha Bedingfield and I cannot tell you how many times I have replayed this song! I can barely even get through this blog because typing something different than what I am singing is more difficult than it sounds. This has become a definite "pick me up" song, it sends such a wonderful message, and the lyrics just make me want to dance in the rain :)

Carpe Diem :)


The funny thing is, when I went back to replay this song on my iPod is, it just stopped. Right in the middle of the song! The second bridge:

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the dis- AND NOTHING ELSE PLAYED!


ARGHHHHH!!! I wanted to jam, but nooooo.. my iPod had other plans in mind..

Wait a minute.... how ironic!!! The fact that it randomly ended parallels the song kinda, right? Or it's a metaphor or something or maybe I'm just crazy but it kinda made me laugh. The rest of the song was unwritten, and maybe it's up to me to decide how it ends.. Subliminal messages are being sent thru the cords of my headphones ;)

I've decided I almost don't want the entire song on my iPod, it's like my own special version that speaks to me and I really like it. (I think I'm just inspired too easily) But anyways, I did want to finish listening to the song soo I went onto youtube to watch the music video and then more craziness began! As I was watching thinking, ooohh this is soo cool and inspirational, I came to the part of the song that stopped on my iPod and here is what's on the screen:



Now I'm really liking this :) I don't even understand where this part plays into the music video, but I'm gonna think what I want and say God sent me here to remind me not to worry about my future and allow my faith in him to guide me along my way :) And that's good enough for me. I can't explain how much that pertained to my day, but I definitely needed it. I'm starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment